The GOP presidential hopeful has released more tax details, but there’s a lot of information that has not been disclosed. ProPublica lays out the details and outstanding questions.
Support Our Work
We tell the stories that need to be told about the skulduggery and dysfunction that pervades Buffalo and WNY. Investigative Post is the only local news organization dedicated exclusively to producing watchdog journalism and training the next generation of muckrakers. Donate now and help us fulfill our vital mission.
- Housing authority ignores recycling mandate
- U.S. – Canadian recriminations over Peace Bridge
- New York’s energy-related CO2 emissions lowest per capita
- Buffalo finally hires recycling coordinator
- Dodging reporters at $325 per hour
- The inevitable scandal at the IRS
- Yelling fire …
- Eric Mower says ‘no mas’
- City Hall progress on recycling
- Humans to blame for climate change
$1 billion Andrew Cuomo Buffalo Buffalo Bills Buffalo schools Byron Brown campaign contributions Canalside Carl Paladino City Hall climate change corruption Crime DataBank Dino Fudoli economic development Education Elections environment epa George Maziarz Gov. Andrew Cuomo great lakes gun control Housing Court hydrofracking Investigative Post leadership Mark Poloncarz Mayor Byron Brown minimum wage Mitt Romney Niagara Falls Obama patronage Peace Bridge Politics recycling Sam Hoyt State Government State Legislature Subsidies Taxes Toles Tom Toles