Mother Jones charts rising inequality in a series of eye-catching charts.
Support Our Work
We tell the stories that need to be told about the skulduggery and dysfunction that pervades Buffalo and WNY. Investigative Post is the only local news organization dedicated exclusively to producing watchdog journalism and training the next generation of muckrakers. Donate now and help us fulfill our vital mission.
- Asthma plagues Peace Bridge neighborhood
- Numbers, history belie Cuomo’s Peace Bridge claims
- Asthma epidemic near Peace Bridge
- Link between air pollution and learning disabilities
- Ugly month for sewer overflows in Erie County
- Silvery substance found in Lake Michigan
- Musical chairs …
- With a smile …
- Roads to ruin?
- Buffalo misses big savings with food compost
$1 billion Andrew Cuomo Buffalo Buffalo Bills Buffalo schools Byron Brown campaign contributions Canalside Carl Paladino City Hall climate change corruption Crime DataBank economic development Education Elections environment epa George Maziarz global warming Gov. Andrew Cuomo great lakes gun control Housing Court hydrofracking Investigative Post leadership Mark Poloncarz Mayor Byron Brown minimum wage Mitt Romney Niagara Falls Obama patronage Peace Bridge Politics recycling Sam Hoyt State Government State Legislature Subsidies Taxes Toles Tom Toles