Investigative Post accepts comments posted through Facebook.
The following rules are intended to promote civil discourse, and by submitting content, you consent to these requirements:
- Stay on topic.
- Don’t misrepresent or mask your identity.
- Don’t libel or defame.
- Don’t swear or use racist, sexist, homophobic, obscene, abusive or other offensive language.
- Don’t violate copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights.
- Don’t advocate illegal acts.
- Don’t insult or attack other commentators or the journalists whose work you are commenting on.
- You can post a comment or link to related content that would be of interest to readers. Links or posts concerning unrelated material or for advertising, solicitation or commercial purposes are inappropriate.
- Help police the comments by flagging inappropriate comments.
- By submitting your comment, you hereby grant Investigative Post a non-exclusive, royalty-free, assignable license and the right, but not the obligation, to post or otherwise publish, distribute or use your submission without compensation.
- Investigative Post is not responsible for comments. It has the right, but not the obligation, to edit, modify, delete or move submissions and may remove content deemed inappropriate for any reason. It reserves the right to revoke a user’s privilege to post comments, including those who consistently or intentionally post inappropriate comments.
- Telephone, e-mail or otherwise contact the appropriate staff person at Investigative Post if you have information you don’t want to disclose in the comments section. If in doubt, contact this e-mail account.